Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Cook St, Denver
Estate living in North Cherry Creek. Beautifully designed and custom built with the highest standards of quality furnishes and construction, this "smart" technology two-story home sits on a remarkable elevated over-sized lot with outstanding mountain views. Over 9200 square feet on three levels. Convenient main floor master suite with exceptional bath, dressing room and fireplace. Chef's dream kitchen with breakfast nook, butlers pantry, a formal dining room, rare custom two-story cherry wood library/study. Enjoy crisp fall evenings on the huge outdoor private patio with built-in viking cook station and beautiful stone fireplace. Garden level has a temperature controlled wine cellar and tasting room, large family room with mini kitchen and fireplace, a full bath, storage, exercise room and large workshop. A rare opportunity in one of Denver's finest neighborhoods. Buyers must be pre-qualified. Listing broker must be present at all showings.
COLDWELL BANKER DEVONSHIRE
- MLS® #8728710
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,561
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesCorner Lot, Near Public Transit
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Gas Grill, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description12632.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Address400 Cook St
- SubdivisionCherry Creek North
- Zip Code80206
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Security Entrance, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Work Shop (Interior)
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesBasement, Family Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor
- DistrictDenver 1
- HighGeorge Washington
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Cherry Creek Properties LLC are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2017 at 7:49pm MDT.