Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Unit 1-1201 - 25 Downing St, Denver
The penthouse unit atop the north tower of No. 25 Downing has been finished without compromise, adding exclusivity to one of Denver’s preeminent luxury residences. This unprecedented residence suspended high above one of Denver's most exclusive neighborhoods offers a calculated palette of finishes including walnut and exotic stone flooring, custom cabinetry, and rare hard-finishes ranging from the 18 century hand-carved marble fireplaces imported from France, to the Rojo Alicante countertops imported from Spain. This home is a rare culmination of historical artifacts, exotic materials, and timeless design and every room accentuates penthouse living with remarkable views of Denver. From the prestigious Denver Country Club golf course to the east, Pikes Peak to the south, the Denver skyline and the Rocky Mountains to west, and the expansive plains to the north, No. 25 Downing’s 12th floor living arrangement offers one-of-a-kind 360 degree views reserved for a premier residence.
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #8090266
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,419
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeAttached Single Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Fitness Facility, Grounds Maintenance, Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water, Concierge
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Maintenance Free Exterior, Professional Landscaping, Elevator Access
- Lot Description0.00
- ConstructionConcrete, Frame
- AddressUnit 1-1201 - 25 Downing St
- Subdivision25 Downing
- Zip Code80218
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Suite, No Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Pet Free, Remodeled, Security Entrance, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom, Other
- DistrictDenver 1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Cherry Creek Properties LLC are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2017 at 7:49pm MDT.