Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1989 S Lake Rd, Lakewood
Absolutely stunning 2 story, lake front home in Lakewood. This gated community home sits on one full acre that backs to Ward Reservoir and has the best panoramic mountain views you will find. You will know from the moment you enter the two story grand foyer that this home is something special. With 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and a little over 10,000 square feet of living space, this home has the room you expect for your lifestyle. The finishes and details throughout this sprawling home are nothing short of spectacular. From the hand troweled wall finishes, custom cabinetry, exhaustive travertine work, custom lighting fixtures, and custom iron work you can tell that no detail was overlooked when designing this home. Every amenity you want and expect is here. Don't forget the rolling outdoor areas. Walk your grounds or take a dip in the lake, all while enjoying the most amazing mountain views in the city. This home is luxury and it's waiting for you.
- MLS® #6932619
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,197
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesAdjacent to Open Space, Cul-de-Sac, Gated Community, Waterfront
- AmenitiesRecycling, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewGolf Course View, Mountain View, River/Lake View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Patio, Deck, Fence, Garden Area, Gas Grill, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Pond/Lake
- Lot Description43560.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile
- ConstructionBrick, Frame
- Address1989 S Lake Rd
- SubdivisionHarvey Park
- Zip Code80227
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Jack & Jill Bath, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Security Entrance, Security System, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- FireplacesBasement, Bedroom, Family Room, Great Room, Other, Dining Room
- DistrictJefferson R-1
- MiddleBear Creek
- HighBear Creek
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Cherry Creek Properties LLC are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on May 1st, 2017 at 12:04am MDT.