Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 S University Blvd, Denver
Ideally situated on a pristine acreage site in Polo Club, this enchanting estate boasts over 15,000 square feet of living and entertaining space. Uniquely restored and renovated, this exceptional and historic residence features five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, gracious living spaces, an amazing gourmet kitchen, library, expansive patios, terraces, lawn and gardens. The fine craftsmanship is evident throughout the home, and is showcased in the terrazzo and bronze flooring, original floating staircase in the entry, reclaimed iron work highlighting the doors and windows, stone Doric columns, marble accents and large crown mouldings. Historic accents from the renowned Hughes Mansion have been preserved in their original form and restored and integrated into this lovely estate. This is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity!
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #1748433
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage15,492
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- AmenitiesGrounds Maintenance, Snow Removal
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- Exterior FeaturesProfessional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed
- Lot Description74500.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofCement Shake
- Address530 S University Blvd
- SubdivisionPolo Club
- Zip Code80209
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Internet Access (Wired), Jet Action Tub, Jack & Jill Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Remodeled, Skylights, Speakers, Built-in, Security System, Updated, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Walk-in Closets
- AppliancesCompactor, Convection Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Stove/Range/Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- DistrictDenver 1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Cherry Creek Properties LLC are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 6:34pm MDT.